WMF Men's Retreat
relaxation, recreation, fellowship, and worship with other men
Step away from your routines and step into the snow-covered forests at Camp CAMREC where you can join other men for a time of recreational and spiritual-nurturing activities. You will find opportunities for fellowship and meditation. There will be music, games, and great food.
The weekend will offer plenty of chances for participants to:
• Connect with community, Creation, and our Creator
• Play games
• Sit around a fire
• Worship together
• Pursue their culinary dreams
• Engage in lively discussions
• Slide down the exhilarating tubing run
• Blaze trails through fresh snow in cross-country skis or snow shoes (bring your own if you have them!)
The cost is $90 for adults (age 18 and up), and $45 for sons under 18.
Spread the word, form carpools, and arrive on Friday, Dec 2. We will depart after brunch on Sunday, Dec. 4.
Please note, if you have any dietary restrictions, let us know when you register!
PLEASE RSVP for the weekend! Three ways to contact us!
Click on the REGISTER button near the top of the page and submit (preferred).
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; include who and how many are attending and what nights you will stay.
Call us at 509-548-7245